16 December 2009

Uno mas de Barcelona

As Iman mentioned in a previous plug on our travels in Barcelona, Mother Teresa and I were fortunate enough to have beautiful friends living a stones throw away from the apartment we occupied. Travis and Ana, a sun fried Americano and a fearless Finnish matriarch, were our revered comrades who clarified where to buy El Raval’s best bagets, wine, and shawarmas. Another month of November passed and I was reminded of the need to look forward. Teresa, Carrie, Ana, and Travis helped me devour fresh seafood, more wine, and an amazing chocolate cake, and the local Barca couple even bought me this perfect Continuation Day gift, a Clint “The Squint” Eastwood mask. It’s scary how well it fits my mug. If you fancied our photos from Barcelona, check out this link for more...TRAV DIGI

No comments:

Post a Comment