13 February 2013

Cory Hainline

as seen on Behold a Drawing of a Pale Horse

I believe I started blogging in 2008.  A blog, as a free public medium, was very appealing as a dated place to write. And the fact that blogs can be read worldwide is also a plus. I eventually started devising interviews and posing the ideas to close friends of mine who were keen.

Perhaps it was in the autumn of 2009 that I had compiled more than a handful of interviews, when my close friend, Cory Hainline, a man who I have always admired, inquired about an interview.  But when he asked I was starting to become bored with the  interview process, and blogging as a whole.  I drifted away from Rice and Egg and sought new undertakings.

Well, another great friend of mine, John Lindsay, has been an avid blogger of the underground, international skate scene, and because I like John and his artistic visions and persona so much I proposed we use his blog as the site to launch that interview I forgot about almost four years ago; the Cory Hainline interview for Behold!  I feel honored to have been apart of this. 

If you have time to kill, feel free to check out some of the aforementioned interviews from a few years ago:

Soy Panday
Craig Kaths
John Lindsay
Scotty Conley
Dustin Eggeling
Brett Davis
Ashley Albritton
Travis Adams

No comments:

Post a Comment